Effective Date: June 27, 2023
2. WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
We may collect, use, store, and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data: Includes first name, last name, username, or similar identifier.
- Contact Data: Includes email address.
- Technical Data: Includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Usage Data: Includes information about how you use our website, products, and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data: Includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
3. HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
We use different methods to collect data from and about you, including:
- Direct interactions: You may give us your Identity and Contact Data by filling out forms or by corresponding with us by email, phone, or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you subscribe to our services or publications, request marketing material to be sent to you, or give us feedback.
- Automated technologies or interactions: As you interact with our website, we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies, server logs, and other similar technologies.
4. HOW DO WE USE YOUR DATA?
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data:
- To manage your requests: This includes managing subscriptions to our blog or newsletter, responding to your inquiries, or providing you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To personalize your experience: We may use information to understand our audience and deliver personalized content and advertising, which may be of interest to you.
- For internal operations: This includes data analysis, research, statistical, and survey purposes; to administer our website for internal operations; to improve our website to ensure content is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer; as part of our efforts to keep our website safe and secure.
6. YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. These rights include the right to:
- Request access to your personal data
- Request correction of your personal data
- Request erasure of your personal data
- Object to processing of your personal data
- Request restriction of processing your personal data
- Request transfer of your personal data
- Right to withdraw consent.
Please contact us if you need details about the specific legal ground we are relying on to process your personal data.
8. CONTACT US